Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fabulous Finds

I haven't done a Fabulous Finds post in awhile, but I have come across a few great things that I/we love!
I purchased this spread in NYC at the Natural Market when I was at my IIN conference in September. It was mainly for Jay, but I wanted to at least try it....he enjoyed it some much that it was gone in a couple days. Note to self - I need to try and find it the next time I am back in the States. There were less than 5 ingredients - Figs, Water, Hazelnuts, Lemon Juice, Grape Juice Concentrate, Lemon Zest.
For my birthday, I decided to get myself the Clarisonic Mia. I love how it makes my skin feel when I use it at night to wash my face. I noticed a difference after just one use. I love it and don't know how I got by without it. I won't go back to just cleanser and water at night ever again! It is small and compact and it is easy to use.
I also found these great cookie mixes from Cherrybrook Kitchens (http://www.cherrybrookkitchen.com/) We don't have any food allergies, but these products are dairy, egg, peanut and nut free. Cherrybrook Kitchen also makes wheat/gluten free mixes. They are a great all natural baking mix. They tend to be a little on the pricey side, but the taste is so much better than regular baking mixes. If I don't have time to make it from scratch, I will use these. I will be making a point on my next shopping trip to the States to pick some of these up so we have them in the cabinet.

No comments: