Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Monday, October 31, 2011
Halloween Is Almost Here
Last week, Arabella was so excited to see more and more Halloween decorations popping up in the neighborhood. So she asked if we could put up some more...I usually just do pumpkins, no huge yard decorations going on here...but I looked to see if we had anything in the Halloween bin in our storage area that might be left over from a old Halloween party. I found some of the fun spider web stuff and Arabella was so excited. I told her that she had to wait for Jay to get home from work to help put it up...she couldn't wait, as soon as he walked in the door she was asking him to help her! So he quickly changed and then went outside to put it up before the sun completely set and it got too cold! She was such a great helper and she put all the spiders in the web by herself! Great job Arabella (and Dad)!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment