Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Moving On Up
Last Thursday was Arabella's last swim lesson for the Summer at our pool. It is bittersweet to see Summer coming to an end and knowing that the cooler Fall weather will be here before we know it! It also means that in a little over 2 weeks, my Little Bean will be starting pre-school...I can only imagine how emotional I am going to be that day! But back to swim lessons - she did great this summer! She loved both of her teachers and had a great time in class. She looked forward to going everyday and worked really, really hard. She was determined to swim without her bubble no matter what! Both of her teachers were great, but I have to say that she seemed to thrive under her teacher this session, Emilio. She couldn't wait to jump in the pool when her lessons started, my guess is that he made it seem fun and that is what it takes to get kids to learn. So when she got her report card on Thursday after her class, I was surprised and very happy to see that over the past 3 weeks, her determination and hard work has paid off! Goodbye White Level, Hello Yellow!
She has the backfloat/starfish down! Look at that smile!
Kicking and going for a ride!
And a great big hug for Emilio!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment