Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Friday, August 5, 2011
Just Like Mommy
One of the habits I have when I get out of the shower is to put my hair up in this special towel that literally sucks the water out of my hair. Sometimes, if we are not rushing out of the house or when I take a shower in the evening, I will leave my hair in the towel and get things done around the house. Such was the case the other night. I took a shower when we got home from Village du Pere Noel while Arabella washed the car with Jay. When they were done she came up to take her bath and I still had my hair in the towel. She asked to "be just like Mommy" and pointed to the towel. I told her I would look for a towel when she was in the bath and we would put her hair up when she was all done. It was the cutest thing when she got out of the bath...she was so excited to put her hair up in a towel like me. She had to climb up on her step stool and look in the mirror and then she ran to show Jay! I had to grab this picture of her in her robe and with the towel on her head, she just looked to sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment