I had been wanting to have an ice cream party for Arabella and her friends all Summer long so when Mother Nature decided to cooperate today, we had one! I sure could tell that Arabella was excited about the party today when it was about 7:15 and I was still in bed, but awake, and she walked into our bedroom and crawled into bed and said to me "Mommy, can we go to Junies house for ice cream now?" It was so sweet! So as soon as swim lessons were over, we packed up all the ice cream fixings and headed to June's house to enjoy the pool and sunshine and of course ice cream! (PS - I was good and stuck to my diet...no ice cream for me...I am 2 1/2 pounds away from losing 20 pounds...not about to wreck the diet now!)
I put all of the different toppings in a muffin tin...we had sprinkles, fruit, nuts, coconut, cherries, dark chocolate chunks and smashed cookies!
They kids worked up an appetite for ice cream by playing and swimming. Arabella had a lot of fun pushing Ryan around on the John Deere tractor...better not let Dad see this picture!
Arabella doing her superfly jump!
No comments:
Post a Comment