So after being infuriated when I came home from the store last week over how much the bill was, I decided to show you the flip side of that. Most of the items were on sale, I tried to buy as much natural and organic products as possible and notice, that I purchased no meat or milk.
Go ahead, take a guess at how much it cost...drum roll please...
Yes, you are seeing that correctly, $175.95! Pretty sad and scary all in one, right?
And to make matters worse, I had to run out last week and pick up 2 cards. It was like rubbing salt in an open wound. I said out loud to the cashier when she told me the total..."Are you kidding me?" I think she thought I was crazy!
So as much as the US is complaining about having their rating downgraded to AA and your economy is shaky right now...at least you have coupons and can buy greeting cards inexpensively!
No comments:
Post a Comment