Monday, December 27, 2010

Ready To Go

Last Tuesday, we loaded up the car and headed to the airport to make our much anticipated trip to Florida for Christmas! It has been 3 years since I have spent Christmas with my mom and brother so I was very excited to get on the plane. So excited in fact, that while I was standing in line to get Arabella a muffin from Starbucks, I lost track of time and almost missed the plane. I wasn't paying attention and I heard them making boarding announcements so when I heard them page me (that was a first) and then saw Jay calling my cell phone to tell me that he and Arabella were on the plane, I knew I had better run! It was like a commercial where you see the person running and dodging people in the terminal! Good thing I have been running on the treadmill because if I was a minute later, the gate would have been closed and they would have been gone without me! But I did get Arabella her muffin!

We the had to wait for deicing in Montreal, which Arabella loved to watch and then we were off! Arabella was great on the plane, she is such an awesome traveler and before we knew it, we were in sunny and warm Jacksonville! Yippee!!



No comments: