Sunday, December 19, 2010

Adventures at Fairview

On Wednesday, Arabella and I joined Christa & Sophia, Stephanie & Noah and Laura & Allyson for some fun at the mall. Even though I didn't dress Arabella for photos with Santa, we decided to give it another try and see how she did with him. From afar she is OK, she gets excited and will wave at him but as soon as you get up close, forget it! She wouldn't even go near him with her friend Allyson. So in order to try and get a picture with him, they pulled over a stool for me to sit on and then I held her. That wasn't even successful...this is the outcome...

She was screaming and couldn't get away fast enough. We are going to try again when we get to Florida for Christmas and maybe we might get a better picture. I couldn't resist purchasing this shot anyway, it is a classic.

After Santa, we did a little bit of shopping and then we had some gelato. It was so yummy and everyone enjoyed it. Even Noah, who had his first taste.




After gelato, it was time to check out some boots! It still amazes me how many boot options you can find and boots took up at least 1/2 of this store, if not more. Then it was onto Sephora for some makeup fun!


No comments: