Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Monday, December 6, 2010
Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!!
OK, I know I have other blog postings to catch up on, but....I am very excited that it is finally SNOWING!!!! I know, I know, in about a month, I will be longing for Spring and warm weather and sunshine, but it is so beautiful out. I love the silence and quiet that comes along with the snow. And a fresh blanket of white on the ground sure does make it feel like Christmas. Especially since the decorating is done, the tree is up and we had our first ever Cookie Swap this morning. I can't wait for Arabella to get up from her nap so we can go play in the snow!!

Labels:
Montreal,
snow festival,
winter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment