Once we got the tree inside and the lights up, which was a fiasco itself, Arabella had a ball decorating the tree. She was so excited to see the ornaments as we took them out of the boxes, I had the biggest smile on my face seeing her wonder and delight as she saw the ornaments and how they sparkled. Christmas is my favorite Holiday and I hope to pass that onto Arabella. She liked to put the ornaments up high and she did a great job decorating. Arabella and I had so much fun listening to Christmas music and she got to say up way past her bed time to finish decorating the tree. And it came out beautiful!
Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
O Christmas Tree
Last week we went out in search of our Christmas tree. Usually, we go to a farm and cut one down, but I was only able to find one local place where you can do that and the cost was ridiculously high (at least $60, of not more). So we saw that Home Depot carried local trees, so we went and picked one out. It was little different than the in the States - all the trees are stacked up and the netting is still on them so you have no idea what the size or shape is like until you get it home. I jocking asked Jay if he thought we could return it if it was too bog or had really bad, gaping hole in the side! We found one that was actually semi-untied so we could kind of see the shape of the tree and it looked good so we loaded it up on Jay's company car and headed home!


Once we got the tree inside and the lights up, which was a fiasco itself, Arabella had a ball decorating the tree. She was so excited to see the ornaments as we took them out of the boxes, I had the biggest smile on my face seeing her wonder and delight as she saw the ornaments and how they sparkled. Christmas is my favorite Holiday and I hope to pass that onto Arabella. She liked to put the ornaments up high and she did a great job decorating. Arabella and I had so much fun listening to Christmas music and she got to say up way past her bed time to finish decorating the tree. And it came out beautiful!


Once we got the tree inside and the lights up, which was a fiasco itself, Arabella had a ball decorating the tree. She was so excited to see the ornaments as we took them out of the boxes, I had the biggest smile on my face seeing her wonder and delight as she saw the ornaments and how they sparkled. Christmas is my favorite Holiday and I hope to pass that onto Arabella. She liked to put the ornaments up high and she did a great job decorating. Arabella and I had so much fun listening to Christmas music and she got to say up way past her bed time to finish decorating the tree. And it came out beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment