For the longest time, Arabella has been asking to ride the school bus. I was hesitant to let her ride it last year - I just felt she was too little to be on the bus alone. She didn't really know anyone in the neighborhood and I am just super protective. And there is no way I will let her ride the bus to school - she would have to be awake at 5:45 to get to the bus stop for 6:25...too early to be standing out in the dark waiting for a bus. I was still nervous to let her ride this year, I just want her to be safe, but since she has been asking to do it, I figured she was ready to try it. (She also knows a few of the other kids who ride the bus and I figured that was a plus.) I was so nervous today standing at the bus stop waiting for her to get off the bus. Max and I were there early and he was so excited to see the bus come around the corner...so was I...and I was thrilled when she had that huge smile on her face. Her bus driver is great and she is loving it. It is also nice because it gives be about an hour more time to get things done and we don't have to sit in the silly car rider line. Max likes it too - he can nap longer!
No comments:
Post a Comment