After saying goodbye and settling into our hotel room a bit, we had some time to burn in the hotel. It was nice that it was right in the terminal and I would totally stay there again. We passed the time watching the planes on the runway right outside our window.
We checked out the pool in the hotel. We had it all to ourselves!
We took a walk through the airport and checked out a few stores to pass some time.
Arabella relaxed in bed watching TV as I walked the hall outside our room with Max to try and get him to go to sleep...it took a while, but he finally dozed off!
And before I knew it, all our bags were packed and ready to go for the morning and it was time to say good night to Montreal!
It is amazing how time flies when you are having fun! We had a great trip and are looking forward to heading back to the Great White North soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment