When we booked our trip to Montreal, I asked Arabella who she would like to visit there. She had a whole long list and I think we saw everyone on it!
She was very adamant about visiting with Mrs. Fitzgerald and Madame Carmela from Magic Circle. She loved going to preschool with them and they taught her so much and set the foundation for her love of school and learning. When I messaged them both about meeting up, they were thrilled and so was Arabella. She couldn't wait to have breakfast with them at Chez Cora. It was a fun morning spent catching up. Arabella loved telling them about what she learned in Kindergarten! I am so happy that we were able to see them both - I just wish we were still in Montreal so that Max could have them for preschool teachers!
Also on her list were some of her classmates from Magic Circle. She still talks about them and wonders what they are doing. I planned a park/splash pad play-date with Diego (Maria), Cam D (Erin), Keira (Caroline) and Dylan (Stacy). I was hoping for a nice and warm day, but it was overcast, chilly and drizzly. But that didn't stop the fun - another thing that I miss about Montreal is this - that no matter what the weather is, it doesn't stop people from being outside. They kids did go in the water and then played, and we actually toughed it out long enough and the sun showed her face! Again, I am so happy that we were able to spend time playing and being with these friends.
Caroline & Max
Arabella & Cam C.
Dylan & Max
Cam C, Arabella and Dylan
No comments:
Post a Comment