Arabella and max had a blast checking out all the animals and it wasn't too busy so we were able to get close to some of the exhibits and not be rushed through them. It also wasn't too hot, which was great. Arabella loved the big cats and I think Max loved the bears...although he was scared when one woke up suddenly right in front of him!
We loved watching the polar bear. He had fun eating a watermelon...who knew they eat those!
Then we checked out the brown bear exhibit. We were able to get right up to the glass. It was amazing to see them so close!
And this was when Max freaked out...he was looking right at us!
The African Savanna area is really pretty, you actually feel like you are there. It was fun to just watch the lions, tigers, giraffe and cheetahs. They are such beautiful animals.
There were so many animals to see. Arabella and I even went on a boat ride through a animated dinosaur exhibit - it was just OK and had we known that, we wouldn't have paid the extra money and waited in line for 30 minutes. But in the end, we had a great day! It was great to be outside, enjoy the sun and check out some pretty amazing animals!
I promise this kangaroo is not dead, he was just sleeping!
The dinosaurs...pretty realistic but not worth the wait!
And I love the shot of the milky sky on our way home. Perfect ending.
No comments:
Post a Comment