Sometimes I think we just can't sit still. We always need to be going or doing something. And I really do like to have nothing to do sometimes, but that rarely happens anymore, at least not since having Arabella. I am sure those days will be here faster than I can imagine.
We didn't really plan on going on another trip so quick after Montreal, but Arabella was begging to go visit Uncle Mike and Jay was out of town for most of the month, so I decided to do a road trip. I know, it was a kind of crazy idea to make the 7 hour drive by myself with 2 kids but I did it...and it wasn't too bad. Arabella is a huge help with Max and they are pretty good in the car...the DVD player and iPad help too! We got on the road early and in no time we arrived in Ohio. The weather was great for driving and I was able to snap some pictures along the way in Virginia, West Virginia and Ohio!
No comments:
Post a Comment