It has been at least 14 years since I ventured to a professional football game, but now that we are back in a city that has a team, it was time for me to get my football on! I am lucky that my friend Jennifer loves football as much as I do, and I am even luckier that we were hooked up with tickets! And the best part, was this last Monday, my Patriots were in Charlotte to play the Panthers! She is a Panthers fan and with me being a Patriots fan, we had a fun little rivalry going on! We had great seats and had so much fun! The best part was I was able to see my favorite guy, Tom Brady on the field. We did a bit of tailgating before the game and it was great weather. While the Patriots didn't win, the game was great and a lot of fun to be in the action. It was a sell out and the prices that the scalpers were trying to get for tickets was insane. But I guess that is what happens at a game like this one. I didn't get home until almost 2 am, but it was worth it. I can't wait to go to another game with Jennifer!
Halftime show!
Jennifer's son, Chris, is one lucky high school kid, he gets to help warm up the players on the field! That's him in the grey sweats!
No comments:
Post a Comment