Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Sunday, November 3, 2013
10 Months Old!
I know I say it every month, but where is the time going?!?!?! Max is officially 10 months old today and I just have a hard time believing it. Before long, we will be celebrating his 1st Birthday...YIKES! I am so not prepared for him turning 1!!
He is such a sweet, silly, loving little guy. His smile will light up a room and I just love how he gets so excited when he sees you. When I get him out of his crib, he smiles, stands up and holds onto the side and jumps up and down and just giggles. It makes my heart melt. And the way he loves his sister is priceless. He always wants to be with her and follows her around. He is cruising around on furniture and will be walking before long. He is so over eating pureed food but with just one tooth, I am hesitant to give him too many solids...but he fusses and wants what we are eating so within reason he is getting solids. He is so active, constantly moving from one place to another and creating a path of destruction in his wake. He loves to tear the kitchen cabinets apart...
He got into Arabella's bucket of Halloween candy...
He loves to climb in the dishwasher while I am unloading it...
And yesterday, while playing in the backyard, he got a hold of a LIVE beetle and tried to eat it. It was in his mouth and he started to gag, Jay then did the finger sweep and got it out but Max was pissed off and even went after it! UGH!! I can only imagine now this stuff if going to get worse as he gets older. Arabella was totally grossed out as was I...Jay just laughed it off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment