Arabella class went on a field trip to a local farm, Aw Shucks. She was very excited to go on this field trip with her class but was a bit disappointed that I wouldn't be joining her. She is used to me attending as many field trips as possible during her time in preschool and I loved doing that with her. Id id have the option to attend this time, but it was an all day field trip and I wasn't keen on bringing Max. He is all boy and wants to get into everything, a little busy bee he is, and I wasn't sure this was the right environment to being him along. When I picked her up at school, she was just talking away about everything they did - a corn maze, a big slide, picnic, petting animals - you name it, they did it! She loved it and she even was able to pick out an ear of Indian Corn to bring home, that she was super excited to tell me about. I was lucky enough to get a few pictures texted to me though out the day from my friend, Sabrina, a mom of one of Arabella's classmates that attended. From the looks of the pictures, it seems they really did have a blast.




No comments:
Post a Comment