it seems as if Max has been teething for about 5 months. He will bite on anything, his hands are always in his mouth, and the drool...let me tell you about the drool...I have never seen so much of it! All kidding aside, he has one itty, bitty tooth poking through. I noticed it a week ago when I was feeding him. I barely could tell it was a tooth - I thought it was a piece of napkin on his gum, since he will put anything and everything is his mouth - when I tried to get it out, I realized what it was and called for Arabella to come quick. Like it was going to disappear or something. She confirmed that it was a tooth and she did a bit of a celebratory dance for Max before running back to her playing. For the past week, I have been trying to snap a picture of the elusive tooth and yesterday I finally did it. I can't believe Max has passed another milestone...slow down baby boy...although you are happy now that you can start eating some real food!
No comments:
Post a Comment