Tasting: The Sicilian Supper that I made - Sausage and Rice Timbale. It was delish and everyone enjoyed it. Arabella even cleaned her plate!
Seeing: Arabia 3D. Today we ventured to the Montreal Science Center to catch this film in the Imax theater. The film was in French, which has pluses and minues. It is nice to be able to pick up on some of what they are talking about, but it is also nice to just focus on the film instead of what is being said. Arabella enjoyed it and loved the camels. She also would reach out to try and touch some things since it was in 3D and at one point, she even started dancing to the music in her seat. It was really fun and a very intersting film.
Smelling: Not much...I have a stuffy nose that I wish would go away!
Feeling: Thankful that I have been able to spend the last 2 weeks with my best friend and happy that we get another week with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment