We may not be Irish, but I decided to put a little bit of "leprechaun magic" into our day bright and early this morning. When I was getting Arabella her breakfast, I told her that the leprechauns turned the milk green...
I just added some green food coloring. And they also got their hands on her pancakes (just green sanding sugar for cookie decorating...
She thought was pretty amazed by it and seemed to have fun at breakfast, she even ate more than she normally would. Maybe I need to switch things up and do this more often??
After breakfast, Arabella had her second dentist appointment. She was very excited and did great. No issues at all, except the dentist told me it is time to get rid of her didgy...easier said than done, but we are working on it. She usually only gets it when she is overtired and napping or at bedtime. Hopefully, the next time we got back, we can report that the didgy is no longer around. Stay tuned on this, since I am sure it will be a very tough habit to break! Her teeth are looking great and he is very impressed with them. She is a really good brusher, with our help to get all the "sugar boogers" out of the back teeth. She loves when I tell her that they are so sparkly when she is done. However, he now wants us to start flossing her teeth in the very back...we will see how this goes.
After the dentist, we met Christa and Sofia at the mall for some lunch and some power shopping. Christa and I were both on missions and knew what we wanted so we didn't have to waste time and push the nap time envelope with the kiddos! Both Sofia and Christa tried new food today...
As much as I enjoy shopping and the mall, this trip was really not so much about what I needed to buy but rather about spending some time with one of my friends who is moving back to New Jersey in the very near future. It was a fun afternoon, and I know you already know this Christa, but Arabella and I are really going to miss you and Sofia.
No comments:
Post a Comment