Monday, March 7, 2011

In Like A Lion

The old saying that March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb has been true around here. We have had a melange of weather lately - last week there was snow, some sun but cold and windy, some more snow flurries, then a very rainy and raw Saturday which turned into a icy and snowy Sunday and now it is a very, very snowy and windy Monday!

Yesterday, Arabella, Jay and Auntie Lori ventured out to enjoy the snow while I had some time at home to catch up on a few things and start some of my school work. It was nice to have a silent house and I was very productive while they were out playing. They had fun playing and exploring at the park!






The snow ended Sunday afternoon and just when we thought we would see the sun, we woke up to this:


and it is still snowing. Once again our front steps has disappeared and are no where in sight and I love how Arabella's snowman that she made weeks ago is still standing and now looks like a ghost!


As much as I want the snow to melt and Spring to snow her sunny face, we still have 13 more days of Winter so I am sure Mother Nature is going to make sure we get our fill!

No comments: