Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

Tonight was Arabella's first true Trick-or-Treat night. Sure she went last year, but it was only to a few houses. But tonight, she was very excited to put on her costume and brave the 36 degree temperatures in order to round up some candy! Lori (80's Rocker chick) and I (Lady Gaga) also dressed up so we could tag along with our Butterfly Princess! Arabella had so much fun and when we thought she was done and we arrived back home, she wanted Jay to take her out to a few more houses. When she got home, she dumped her loot on the kitchen floor and I would say that she received more than enough candy for a 2 year old and her dad! I am sure they will both enjoy it tomorrow! We all had a fun night and now Arabella is sure to be dreaming of all her candy treats!






No comments: