Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Fuzzy Friend
While doing fall yard cleanup, I found a fuzzy caterpillar. As soon as I showed it to Arabella, she got all excited and wanted to hold it. When I put it in her hand, he started to walk around and she immediately said, "It tickles", it was so adorable. We made him a home in a large container based upon some research that I did online. That was about 3 weeks ago and we still have the fuzzy caterpillar and he is still alive. We keep his "home" outside by our back entry and every so often, she will check on him. This morning while I was getting ready, she was outside with Jay and she decided to bring him inside and upstairs to show me. She just picked him right up and held it so gently in her hand. It melted my heart when she was holding him and talking a mile a minute about "mine fuzzy caterpillar".


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment