Granted it wasn't a lot of snow, but this was still the scene we woke up to this morning!
Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Monday, November 1, 2010
Snow & Pumpkins
Last night while carving pumpkins, Mother Nature gave us an early taste of Winter. The rain that we had been having off and on all day had turned into snow, yes, SNOW on October 30th! Earlier in the day, I had joked with Lori that the rain might turn into snow, next time, I am not going to joke about it. It is way too early to be having snow! When we were done carving, we took the pumpkins outside and Arabella was so excited to see the snow. We had to let her play in it! I think she is going to have a fun Winter based on her reaction last night!



Granted it wasn't a lot of snow, but this was still the scene we woke up to this morning!

Granted it wasn't a lot of snow, but this was still the scene we woke up to this morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment