Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Art & Music Classes
Arabella is enrolled in an art class, as well as, a class called Movin & Groovin. She likes going to both, but I think that her favorite is the music class. It is so cute to watch her dance around and learn all of the moves (clapping, stomping, etc) that go along with the songs. Yesterday, they got to play with xylophone and she loved it. As soon as we got home, she took hers out and played with it. She likes the art class too, but sometimes, we have to leave before it is over. I am still trying to figure out why...is she tired, bored, frustrated, is the class too long (it is 40 minutes). This week was one of those times, she just started to meltdown and she wasn't calming down and wouldn't listen so we packed up her unfinished project and brought it home to finish later. The class started out great, she enjoyed the story that we read and then seemed to like doing the craft that went along with it, so I don't know what happened. We finished it at home that evening without a problem. Even if we don't make it through the whole class, I am still proud of you Arabella and the beautiful art that you make! Keep up the good work!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment