Friday, August 27, 2010

Thanks Mom/Grammie

Thank you Mom/Grammie for spending your vacation visiting with us. We had so much fun and Arabella is still asking for you. We miss you already. I loved hearing you and Arabella playing and giggling, those are memories that I will not soon forget, and I don't think Arabella will either. You did what Grammies do best - you spoiled her - she looks so cute in her new bathing suit, she loves her books and flash cards, and she has so much fun swinging on her new swing!











Whether we were showing you the sights or hanging out on the patio and enjoying the fire pit, it was so nice to be able to spend time with you. I/we had more fun that you will know and we hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon!





Thank you Mom/Grammie, we love you!

No comments: