
Today Arabella and I had a great day! We traveled to St. Bruno to meet with Karine, my health coach for one of my sessions and a hike up Mont St. Bruno. Arabella stayed with Karine's mom, Carmen, while Karine and I hiked/trail ran. Arabella had a wonderful time and didn't even ask for me once. She and Carmen colored, danced, played the piano, had snacks and much more! She had some much fun and was so tired she feel asleep on the way home. Thank you Carmen for watching her so that Karine and I were able to take the hike.
As for the hike, it turned into a hike and trail running, which I never thought I would be able to do, but I did! It helped that Karine, who I have nicknamed my own personal Jillian Michaels, motivated me and pushed me along. I would have never been able to do it without her. And who would have that that I actually like trail running, it is so much better than road running, and the scenery was beautiful! The weather for our workout was just right, a little cloudy, although it was a little humid. But we made it though all 8.8 kilometers (approx 5.5 miles) in under 2 hours!
Yes, that is me, trail running!
I had so much fun with Karine today. It was a great session and I am ready to tackle the month of August! She is such an beautiful, inspiring, caring, motivating, incredible woman and I am so blessed to have found her. She is not only my health coach but a supportive friend who is taking this journey into health and wellness with me. I don't think I would have made it this far or through the past few months if I didn't have her supporting and standing by me. Thank you Karine!!
1 comment:
What beautiful scenery! And your little girl simply adorable.
Post a Comment