Monday, January 11, 2010

Updated House Photos

We have been working hard to get the house in order and to make it feel like our home. Here are a few photos of some of the finished rooms. As we finish a room, I will post photos. Enjoy!


Guest Bedroom


Living Room


Living Room


Breakfast Area Off Kitchen


Arabella's Playroom


Arabella's Playroom

3 comments:

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Oops...I accidentally deleted my original comment...let me try this again. The rooms are beautiful Shana and you are doing a wonderful job fixing up your home :):) Arabella's playroom is divine...I love it! The guest bedroom looks very similar to one that I have slept in several times before...except now this room has wood floors and no carpet...

Alana said...

Looks like your house is coming together nicely. Arabella's playroom is very cheery & hip! And your living room and spare bedroom both look cozy. Good luck with the rest of the rooms :)