The day is here and Santa visited our house!!! Max and Arabella were super good this past year and have loved having Jack visit and watch them over the past 6 or so weeks.
Max and Arabella both fell fast asleep and must have been dreaming of sugarplums!
They were both so excited in the morning to see that Santa came, but Max wasn't sure what to make of everything. It took him a few minutes to figure things out, but after watching Arabella, he was totally into it!
We all had a fun morning of opening presents and being spoiled by Santa and family!
Jack made sure to leave a special note for the kids to see!
And it didn't take long before they were playing with their new toys!
We had a relaxing day and took at walk after dark to enjoy the Christmas lights in our neighborhood.
I am so lucky and blessed to have such happy and beautiful children. I always love this time of year and I hope that I can pass on that love to them. Thank you Arabella and Maxton for showing me the beauty of Christmas and for giving me joy and happiness, Merry Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment