Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween

Arabella has been so excited about Halloween!  It couldn't get here fast enough for her.  She loved decorating outside the house and carving pumpkins and learning all about Halloween at school.  She would proudly come home and tell me what the names were for witches, pumpkins, and ghosts in French.  She loved doing all the crafts too!


We had a ton of fun carving pumpkins.  Arabella loved to play in the goo and seeds and she did a pretty good job of carving out the bat she wanted to make on her pumpkin.






Arabella's school Halloween Party was on Tuesday and I volunteered to help out in the classroom.  We also made treat bags to hand out to her classmates.  I love the way they look - Halloween Glam!  She had so much fun at school - they played many fun games and had yummy snacks.  She dressed up as a fairy for school and looked too adorable!



That night we got to bring home her class "Boo Book".  It was a group project that they all worked on together at school.  It was a story book about what each person in her class wants to be for Halloween.  We had so much fun reading it together. 

Yesterday, Arabella was so excited.  She couldn't wait for it to be trick-or-treat time!!  Her excitement was so perfect.  Instead of wearing costumes again to school, it was black and orange day.  She loved her outfit and even had was adamant about wearing the headband the way she put it.  (One day I am sure she will kill me for this picture!)



When I picked her up from school, she could barely contain her excitement!! We hurried home to make dinner and get ready for her and dad to go out trick-or-treating! She loved dressing up like Belle from Beauty and the Beast and was excited to have her make-up done! This year I opted for handing out the candy but I did take her to her friend, Parker's house. She scored way, way too much candy and we we will be donating some of it to Operation Gratitude so they can send it to our troops overseas. She had a great night and fell right to sleep last night! We hope everyone had as much fun as we did!! Happy Halloween!!








No comments: