On Saturday, my gym had an open house and one of the classes was a kids class. Arabella has come to the gym with me before and she always wants to do what we are doing, so I thought it would be a great idea to take her to the free class. She was so excited and couldn't wait to go. When we got there, she was the youngest one in the class, but she totally held her own. My trainer couldn't believe how great she was and how she kept up with the older kids...at one point, they asked me "What do you feed her?" because she was totally kicking butt! There is another class next Saturday and depending on how she does, I may actually enroll her in the class once a week. Our head trainer thinks it would be great for her since Arabella has asked for a break from gymnastics this Fall (it makes me upset since she is so good, and I'm hoping the break and absence from it will make her heart grow fonder for gymnastics) and because I want to keep her in the "working out mindset". Arabella loved the class and was amazing! She can totally do chin-ups by herself (I'm jealous) and she is a burpee machine - grinding out burpees like it was nothing. Way to go my Little Bean! You constantly amaze me and blow me away with what you can do!
Burpees!!
Push, push, push!
More Burpees!
Totally jealous that she can do unassisted chin-ups and I can't!

No comments:
Post a Comment