It is hard to believe that 6 years ago was our wedding! It was a beautiful late September day and everything turned out just perfect. I am so lucky to have Jay and we have a pretty good life together. Now, everything is not always perfect but we have managed through some pretty big ups and downs in our marriage - we have survived 2 moves, including one out of the United States to Canada (Yikes!! That was a tough one!!), a few home renovation projects, job issues, and a NICU stay (totally not prepared for that one, but don't think I could have made it through that without Jay). We have a beautiful little girl who brightens our life everyday and another little one on the way. I am so thankful for the family and life that we continue to build together. Thank you for everything you have done for me and our family Jay. I love you.


No comments:
Post a Comment