Thursday, September 6, 2012

First Day of Preschool

Yesterday was Arabella's 1st day of preschool.  This year she will be going every day for 2 1/2 hours and most of her instruction will be in FRENCH  so there will be some adjustments that we will have to make.  She was so excited and couldn't wait to start school.  It seems like she has been asking every day for the past 2 weeks is she would be going to school the next day.  I felt so horrible telling her that she was going to have to wait!  I just hope that her love of school continues.   We walked to school yesterday and we left much earlier than we needed to since she could barely contain her excitement.  She took Teddy along for the walk, but he went back home with me.  We even stopped to pick up a few leaves that had changed colors and fallen to the ground.  She was very excited to see her friends again and couldn't wait to get into the classroom.  She barely said goodbye to me and there were no tears at all!  I can't believe how big she is getting - time needs to slow down.  When I picked her up - she was so excited to tell me about her day and circle time!  It was adorable.  We went to Starbucks for a special treat - she had a yummy chocolate raspberry cake pop and apple juice and I enjoyed my first pumpkin spice latter of Autumn. 

I am so proud of you Arabella!  I love that you love school and am so happy you had a great first day!  I can't wait to see what you are going to learn this year!











No comments: