Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Monday, April 23, 2012
WIMGYM
Arabella still loves gymnastics, although she sometimes has issues going to WIMGYM. She seemed to love her Coaches today, but some days she fights going. She does great, but I think her issues are with the discipline and focus that she has to do - it is not all fun and games like Petit Gym was. She is so head strong and sometimes just wants to do what she wants to do and not what anyone is asking her to. With that said, she is amazing and has the gymnastics gene! This is the first time I have taken pictures of her at class (and she started at WIMGYM in September) - and in doing so, I got in trouble. I was told that it could be a distraction...yes, I get it, but come on, I wasn't using a flash and I was up on the second floor area. Normally, we have to watch behind a one-way glass window so the kids can't see us. So in my haste, these are a few of the pictures I was able to snap before they kicked me out!




Labels:
Arabella,
gymnastics,
Montreal,
spring,
WIMGYM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment