Sunday, April 8, 2012

Splendid Saturday

Yesterday, we attended the Annual Easter Brunch hosted by our friends, Cynthia & Wendy. It was a morning/afternoon, full of food, food and more food and lots of fun and laughter! The kids had a great time playing in the park and with the hula hoops. Arabella even took off dribbling a soccer ball, it was so natural, I wish I had it on film! I wonder if that is in her future for the Fall??
I brought a yummy 5 layer Greek dip that I found on Pintrest. Super easy - spread hummus in a layer and then cover with chopped red pepper, cucumber, kalamata olives and feta cheese and then sprinkle with oregano! I served it with fresh cut up pita and it was so good!
Arabella had fun with GiGi, Allyson, Emily and Christopher! It was so cute to see them all trying out different tricks with the hula hoops!

In addition to the yummy food, June brought some of her famous "adult" jello eggs!
And these are a few of my fav girls - June, me, Cynthia & Laura! We had so much fun!
Arabella and I decided to take a nap when we got home...it was so nice! And as soon as she woke up, we colored Easter eggs! She was so excited and loved to see the eggs turn colors and even make a few fun colors herself. She was so focused and concentrated, it was adorable and we had so much fun!



No comments: