I have been blessed with wonderful friends. A few of my friends are more like family than friends. And I have 2 amazing best friends, Jonna and Lori, who are more like the older sisters that I never had. They stand with me through thick and thin, we laugh at the same things, with just a look we can read each other's minds, and they would drop anything to be there for me (and vice versa). They even treat Arabella like they would treat their own child. I am so lucky! With the bonds of friendship come traditions and with Lori in town for the past 2 1/2 weeks, we were able to partake in our favorite things that we have come to bond over. Whenever we can, we have homemade margaritas and sit by the fire pit. Even in the middle of summer, although it was too hot on Monday night, we spend time around the fire. Lori and I had so much fun making and enjoying the fresh margaritas, roasting marshmallow's, listening to some great music and talking and giggling about whatever came to mind while sitting by the fire. Sometimes we even get a little too silly for our own good, like when we were doing gymnastics the other night! We had so much fun and that is what friendship is all about!

First batch of margaritas - just ice, watermelon and tequila.

Sometimes when we run out of wood (and your darling husband won't drive you to buy more), we have to sacrifice reading material.
Sorry Cameron and Danielle.


And so the silliness begins. Lori does a somersault while I do cart wheels!
Lori also enjoyed playing with Arabella's new umbrella!




The perfect margarita - just fresh strawberries, watermelon, tequila and a little ice.

Yum, perfectly roasted marshmallow's!
I am so thankful for my friends and the bonds that tie us together! Without you my life wouldn't be the same. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment