Recently, they highlighted a product called the Ouch Pouch in an article regarding First Aid Essentials for Kids (http://www.dailycandy.com/kids/online/article/84800/First-Aid-Essentials-to-the-Rescue). It was a pretty timely article since I was thinking that I should put together a small first aid kit for Arabella's diaper bag for when we go to the park and pool. So I had to check the Ouch Pouch out. And as soon as I saw the patterns and the price, I knew I had to have one (or two). The Ouch Pouch is an Eco Friendly -Reusable First Aid Pouch with an Easy-to-View clear front pocket for your first aid essentials. What makes the Ouch Pouch great is that it is available in 4 different sizes and comes in a variety of patterns. The clear front pocket makes it easy to see exactly what you are looking for which is crucial for when you have a screaming toddler with a boo boo! I also liked the price, they start at $5.95 and shipping was reasonable ($2.00 to Canada and I received my Ouch Pouches in less than 10 days).
I was so excited that the 5 x 7 Ouch Pouch that I purchased holds everything that I need and still has some room left.
It also fits perfectly in both of my Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper bags. And I was very happy since I have been carrying my Cross Town Clutch in stead of the Boxy Backpack since I don't have to carry as much with me anymore. It takes up hardly any room in the clutch and I still have room for the essentials of diapers and snacks!
I am thinking of ordering a the largest size for when we go on our cruise later this year since I need to bring a few other first aid supplies that I normally would carry with me in the diaper bag. So if you are looking for something to hold first aid essentials, head on over to the Ouch Pouch Boutique on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/PillowSewCute
No comments:
Post a Comment