Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Present For Me

Since the Easter Bunny didn't bring me a basket or gift this year, I decided to buy myself an Easter present while here in Florida. I have been looking for this necklace since Arabella was born. Every time I think I find the one I like, there is always one part of it that is just not right...the charm, the price, the size. However, last weekend while we were at the Riverside Arts and Farmer's Market, http://www.riversideartsmarket.com/, I found the perfect necklace. K.I.S. (www.kisjewelry.com) made exactly what I wanted, while I waited. Everything was just right, the size, the length of the necklace, the charms and the price (just $29, which included the necklace).



It has the "A" for Arabella, an emerald Swarovski crystal (Arabella's birthstone) and a starfish charm (for Arabella's and my love of the beach). I may add another charm later with her birth date on it. Or I just may decide to design another necklace for myself all together. They also make great gifts and K.I.S. has many different designs and ideas for you to choose from. They will even ship to Canada!! So if you have been looking for your one of a kind piece of jewelry, look no further than www.kisjewelry.com

No comments: