Thursday, April 8, 2010

Good Friday Fun

On Good Friday, we had a day full of fun! It started with a trip to Trader Joe's to stock up on some things that we are not able to get in Montreal. I was in Greek Yogurt heaven and was able to get a few containers and eat them before Arabella and I left Connecticut for Florida. (Actually, as I write this post, I am enjoying some fig Greek yogurt, so yummy!!) There were so many choices it was hard for me to decide which flavors to get. I ended up with plain non-fat and non-fat with honey.


Greek Yogurt Nirvana at Trader Joe's

We then met Andi, Gabe and Em at Mikey's Place Park in Old Wethersfield. The weather was perfect, nice and warm and we all had a great time. Andi and I were able to spend time catching up while the kids ran around and wore themselves out!!











No comments: