On Friday, Arabella and her class dressed as your favorite Dr. Seuss character. She said that people dressed up like the Lorax, Cat in the Hat, and Cindy Loo Hoo. She loves the book Go Dog. Go! so she wanted to be the yellow dog. It was a win-win - she dressed like the character she wanted to and I was able to use clothes we already had in our closet. I did have to make her a sign and some floppy ears, but that was easy to do. She loved Dr. Seuss week and was especially excited on Friday to dress up. I love that they do fun things like this at school...it helps the kids have fun while learning and it helps keep their interest going. So without keeping you in suspense, here is my adorable, little yellow dog!
(It is so hard for me to get a picture of her with the flash and her eyes open...the flash is too bright and I have no idea how to fix that...)
No comments:
Post a Comment