She is so proud of the projects she has done so far. I think doing them gives her confidence to try new things and test our her problem solving skills.
Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Thursday, August 29, 2013
More Lowes Build and Grow Projects
Arabella has a ball when she goes to Lowes with Jay and they do the Build and Grow projects. They have some pretty cool themes and she always makes sure that I sign her up for the next one. Max and I joined Jay and Arabella last week so we could see what it was all about. And it is serious business. She recently made projects for Monsters University and the new Disney Planes movie. She does a great job and likes to get help from Jay when she needs it. Keep it up my little builder! Next month, I'll be taking her and we are going to build a fire truck! Fun!
She is so proud of the projects she has done so far. I think doing them gives her confidence to try new things and test our her problem solving skills.
She is so proud of the projects she has done so far. I think doing them gives her confidence to try new things and test our her problem solving skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment