Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Snowstorm

Mother Nature wasted no time reminding us that we are still in Quebec and that it is still cold enough to snow!  Last Monday through Wednesday, we got dumped on!  And I mean dumped on...heavy wet snow.  Don't get me wrong, it was absolutely beautiful, but I am ready for Spring.  This is the first year since we moved here that we have had a true Quebec Winter.  I guess Mother Nature wanted to give a real taste of it before we fly south.  I have to say, I am going to miss the snow since I am a New Englander through and through.  It is starting to melt now, little by little, but I bet there will be piles of snow in places until June!

 We had to go to the US Consulate's office in Montreal on Wednesday morning to file Max's US paperwork and this was one of the sights we saw. 
 Downtown Montreal

 Downtown Montreal




No comments: