Sunday, March 24, 2013

March Special Day

Last Monday was Arabella's Special Day at preschool.  It was bittersweet for me as this will be the last time that I will have room duty for her preschool class and it was her last Special Day.  She was so excited to be having her Special Day and loved leading her class in their daily songs and circle time.  I can't believe how much she has grown, changed and progressed over the past 2 years...she has thrived way beyond any expectations I had when she started preschool.  I am so very proud of her.  And her teachers have been amazing, she loves them and is always so excited to learn from them. 

For the past 2 weeks they have been learning about the Rainforest - I learned a few things just by being in her class and this morning at breakfast she was telling Max all about it too.  We went to the library, played in the gym and then played hockey outside on the playground.  She had so much fun on her Special Day and I am so happy to have been able to be part of it.

 She made sure that we both wore pink on her Special Day. 
 Leading her class in songs. 



No comments: