I honestly have the most amazing friends here! The gave my friend Linda and I, who were pregnant at the same time and had Max and Valerie a few weeks apart, a surprise baby shower a few weeks ago. We were lured to Cynthia's house - she had just purchased a new house in the Fall and so we thought we were going for a house warming brunch. We both even baked items to bring with us! It was such a nice surprise to be celebrated for the birth's of our babies. I love these women who are more like sisters to me. We had such a nice morning just relaxing and spending time together. The rest was just a bonus. It was perfect. Everyone had a fun time passing the new little ones around. And we were showered with a few nice gifts, including a huge diaper cake made by June. Thank you ladies for such a special morning!!
Yes...we drank all that champagne!
Sheila with Max and Laura with Valerie
Cynthia and Max
Linda and I and our huge diaper cakes!!
Most of the gang!
No comments:
Post a Comment