Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Friday, February 22, 2013
Happy Valentine's Day
We had a nice, low key Valentine's Day. Arabella had been so excited for the day to arrive - she was having a pizza and pj day at school and then giving us a little Valentine's Day concert. She would practice her songs quietly around the house, it was so cute. She couldn't wait to give me the Valentine she made for me. I have to admit, her arts and crafts that she makes are my favorite gifts, she puts so much time and effort into them, and is so proud of them, they are all beautiful and have become treasured gifts of mine. This years card has to be my favorite:
Arabella loved opening up her Valentine cards and she even opened up a few for Max. I didn't want to get her candy or chocolate since I knew she would get a fair amount of it from school, so I opted to get her something she loves - French Macarons. She had no idea what was in the box and was so excited when she opened it. She even had to put them out on a fancy domed plate.
Her school concert was adorable and once again she sang her heart out! She was also very excited to give me the special Valentine she made at school.
After her concert, she couldn't wait to get home to open her Valentine box and read all the cards from her classmates. You are too sweet Arabella. I hope you had a fun and loved filled day. I know I did - I was able to spend it with my 2 favorite Valentines, Arabella & Max.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment