Saturday, June 2, 2012

Special Day At School

The day after Arabella's birthday was her special day at school.  She was so excited to have me join her and to be able to have a cmall party at school with her friends and teachers.  I loved seeing all that she has learned over the past year.  She led the class during circle time and when they counted the days of the month and in some songs.  She had so much fun showing me the butterflies/caterpillars that are hatching, too!  Everyone enjoyed the cupcakes and it was so adorable to hear all the kids sing her "Happy Birthday" in both English and French.  It was a rainy day and she splashed in a few puddles on the way home.  She played with her new lite brite from Uncle Mike before crashing on the couch from all the excitement!
I am so happy that I was able to go to school with her and enjoy her special day.

No comments: