Saturday, June 2, 2012

Family Birthday Party

Things have been so busy and crazy around here with school, parties, and family visiting that I am just now getting around to updating the blog!

On Arabella's birthday, we had a pretty low key day.  I made her an owl cake from scratch, that Jay swears took me 3 hours to make, but honestly it was super easy.  Thank you Martha Stewart!  I made 2 chocolate sheet cakes, printed out templates, cut the cake, assembled it and the frosted it with homemade butter cream frosting.
Arabella woke up to balloons outside her bedroom door and then had breakfast with dad to start the day!
We made cupcakes for her special day at school. She loved making them and decorating them. It was too cute that she had her Rapunzel dress on as well as an apron!
The weather was beautiful so we spent a lot of time playing outside and enjoying dinner and cake on the patio!
She loved her cake! It was delicious and then we opened presents. She had so much fun!
I had so much fun celebrating with you Arabella! I hope you enjoyed your 4th Birthday!!

No comments: