Ever since Arabella was in first grade and she attended the third grade Living Museum event at school she knew who she wanted to be when it was her turn. I remember her coming home, being so excited, and proclaiming that she was going to be Amelia Earhart! So when the topic came up this year at school, she was so excited that it was finally her turn to participate. Again, she came home, so very excited and proclaimed that she once again was going to be Amelia Earhart! She has worked so hard researching her character and learning all about her life. She has been reading about her, finding details and creating a poster board and speech about her character. Once part of the project involves actually dressing in character for the program - I started looking and found a great costume on Amazon. It fit her perfectly and as soon as we added her tall brown riding boots, Amelia came to life!
All of the kids did a great job! She had Michael Jackson, King Tut, Helen Keller, Steve Jobs, babe Ruth, Anne Frank, Shakesphere, Marie Curie and Steve Jobs among others, in her class. I am so proud of Arabella! She worked hard and it paid off. I loved being able to join her class today and hear all about these wonderful historical figures!
No comments:
Post a Comment