Last Christmas, Jay gave me a gift certificate for a helicopter tour over Charlotte. We had to reschedule more times than I can count because of weather or schedule conflicts but we finally managed to take the tour yesterday when it was beautiful and sunny! The last time we did a helicopter tour was on our honeymoon in Hawaii. And while that helicopter tour was amazing, this one was just as good. It is always fun to see the city you live in from a different perspective. Charlotte looks big when you are diving by but from a birds-eye view, it actually seems small. It wasn't a long tour, but we still had fun and I forgot how much I love flying in helicopters! Thanks for the great gift Jay - I am glad we were finally able to make the ride happen!
Bank of America - Panther's Stadium!
Nascar!
Our ride!
And on the way out of the airport, we saw Michael Jordan's private jet!
No comments:
Post a Comment